This is a little different variation of the typical Lake Champlain sunset photo.
Here day fades into night over Lake Champlain and Rouses Point, New York.
About Rouses Point, New York:
Rouses Point is located along the western shore of Lake Champlain and the northeastern most village in New York State and is a natural gateway to Vermont, Canada, and all of New York State.
Whether simply relaxing in an Adirondack chair, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing or cycling Rouses Point offers memorable activities for everyone.
Other Lake Champlain Points of Interest:
- Vermont’s Champlain Region State Historic Sites Open May 27th
- Montys Bay Wildlife Management Area
- Diamond Island – Lake Champlain Islands
- Ethan Allen Homestead Museum
- Crown Point State Historic Site Museum, Bird Banding Station open