Disclosure Policy For LakeChamplainLife.com
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by us (11-11 Unlimited, LLC). For questions about this blog, please contact Tom McHugh at firstname.lastname@example.org.This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- We are affiliate marketers for several companies; if you click on a link or purchase a product within our site(s), we may receive a commission for that action. This does not increase the price that you are charged, nor change the service that you receive; it is simply a reward from the supplier to us for sharing their information.
- We appreciate any time that you take these actions since it helps to cover operational costs.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org