Lake Champlain Points of Interest
When it comes to points of interest on Lake Champlain, it’s hard to know where to begin… or end!
From colonial fortresses to sunken shipwrecks, from historic homes and businesses to scenic islands and bays, Lake Champlain continues to delight and surprise vistors and those lucky enough to call it home.
Lake Champlain features many interesting sites to explore and discover. From islands and lighthouses to historic and geologic sites and a variety of state parks and campgrounds Lake Champlain offers something for everyone.
Points of Interest Around Lake Champlain:
- Island Line Trail: One of Top 5 Rail Trails in New England
- Fort Crown Point
- A Very Old, New Look at New France from Fort Ticonderoga
- South Hero Stone Castles
- The Shelburne Museum
- Alburgh, Vermont – an Exclave
- Steamboats on Lake Champlain
- South Hero Bird House Forest
- Adsit Cabin: Think You Know Champlain? December 2012
- 45th Parallel Towns: Alburgh, Vermont
- Drawbridge? No, drawboat!
- Rock Dunder: The Story of The Transformer
- Fort Blunder
- Vermont to Preserve Lake Champlain Marsh
- Whale Tails in Vermont Field
- Samuel de Champlain
- The Lois McClure
on Twitter at Twitter/MyLakeChamplain
on Pinterest at Pinterest/MyLakeChamplain
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]