Lake Champlain Points of Interest
When it comes to points of interest on Lake Champlain, it’s hard to know where to begin… or end!
From colonial fortresses to sunken shipwrecks, from historic homes and businesses to scenic islands and bays, Lake Champlain continues to delight and surprise vistors and those lucky enough to call it home.
Lake Champlain features many interesting sites to explore and discover. From islands and lighthouses to historic and geologic sites and a variety of state parks and campgrounds Lake Champlain offers something for everyone.
Points of Interest Around Lake Champlain:
- Fort Fever Series 2014 at Fort Ticonderoga
- Fort Ticonderoga Expands Interpretive Department
- Fort Ticonderoga: 37 Area Students Advance to New York State History Day Contest
- Fort Ticonderoga wins grant from Champlain National Bank
- Owl Hoot Hike Success
- Evacuation Day 1776: Fort Ticonderoga
- Raising Montcalm’s Cross at Fort Ticonderoga
- Fort Crown Point
- Easement Protects Over 1,300 Acres In Essex County
- More Fun with Pleissner at the Shelburne Museum
- A Very Old, New Look at New France from Fort Ticonderoga
- South Hero Stone Castles
- Battle on Snowshoes Re-enactment at Fort Ticonderoga
- Split Rock Snowshoe Hike Success
- The Shelburne Museum
- Crosby tract preserves wetlands habitat along Lake Champlain
- Strange Matter is all Around Us at ECHO
- Alburgh, Vermont – an Exclave
- Steamboats on Lake Champlain
- South Hero Bird House Forest
- What’s Happening at the Shelburne Museum in the Winter?
- Adsit Cabin: Think You Know Champlain? December 2012
- Fort Ticonderoga Reports Growth for 2012
- Champlain Bridge site to host new boat launch
- 45th Parallel Towns: Alburgh, Vermont
- The Lois McClure Arrives in Lachine
- New York State Acquires 156 Acres of Lake Champlain Wetlands
- Drawbridge? No, drawboat!
- Rock Dunder: The Story of The Transformer
- Fort Blunder
- Ferrisburgh, Vermont Plans Birthday Party
- Vermont to Preserve Lake Champlain Marsh
- Whales in Lake Champlain?
- Whale Tails in Vermont Field
- Samuel de Champlain
- The Lois McClure
on Twitter at Twitter/MyLakeChamplain
on Pinterest at Pinterest/MyLakeChamplain