Things are moving along nicely here on the balmy shores of Lake Champlain this month!
Although temperatures this morning were nonexistent – topping out at 0°, construction crews were as busy as ever.
The crews have just about finished pouring the foundation of the beautiful new waterfront home for the Pomerleau Community Waterfront Campus & Raymond P. Sullivan Sailing Education Center.
CSC is almost there… but not quite yet.
So far they’ve raised $5.1 of the $5.75 million needed to complete the project. This is the perfect time of year to give a gift that will keep on giving.
By helping with their Love Your Lake campaign, you’ll help assure access to our most beautiful natural resource for our entire community for generations.
Help the CSC guarantee:
Lake Access. Life Lessons. For All.
Donation information here.
Future Pomerleau Community Waterfront Campus & Raymond P. Sullivan Sailing Education Center
Other Articles on the Community Sailing Center:
- Progress Update on Community Sailing Center
- Sailing Center Gears up for Busy Season
- Floating Art Gallery Sets Sail at Burlington Waterfront
- Floating Classrooms Give Students STEM lessons on the waters of Lake Champlain
- First Sailing Video – Lake Champlain, New York
More Lake Champlain News:
- Baby turtles released into Lake Champlain
- Fishing Clinics – Introduction to Fly Fishing
- New York State Invasive Species Awareness Week July 9 – 17
- Vermont Fish Biologists Recapture Lake Sturgeon First Caught in 1998
- Vermont Free Fishing Day 2017