Signal Buoy Island
Signal Buoy Island is less than 1 acre in size. It is the southernmost island of the Lake Champlain Islands Management Complex (LCIMC) – owned and operated by the State of New York.
Signal Buoy Island is located 2.5 miles south of Sheepshead Island in the Town of Ticonderoga, New York. This small island has a Coast Guard signal buoy set in the water (for which it is named) and has no recreational facilities.
- Signal Buoy Island – Lake Champlain Islands
- Lake Champlain Islands Management Complex (LCIMC) – Lake Champlain Islands
- Biologists Working to Save Lake Champlain’s Young Island
- Lake Champlain’s Burton Island State Park Named in Top 10 New England Parks
- Champlain Islands | Vermont Scenic Drives
- Making the Lake Champlain Islands a Biking Destination – video
- Island camping on Lake Champlain. Summer is amazing
- Stunning Lake Champlain Sunset