Protecting Lake Champlain
Lake Champlain is a beautiful and valuable resource that needs to be protected for future generations to enjoy. Protecting Lake Champlain is everyone’s responsibility; we all must do our part to insure the safety and future of the Lake.
Here’s what has been and can be done to protect the Lake.
These organizations are actively protecting Lake Champlain; support them in their efforts.
- Below The Surface – ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center/Leahy Center for Lake Champlain
- Friends of Northern Lake Champlain
- Lake Champlain Basin Program
- Lake Champlain International
- Lake Champlain Islands Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Champlain Land Trust
- Lake Champlain Maritime Museum – home of the Lake Champlain Maritime Museum in Panton, Vermont (home of the ‘Lois McClure)
- New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation
- Vermont Audubon Society – the official site of the Vermont Audubon Society
Environment Related Articles:
[postlist tags=”ecosystem-lake-champlain” requesttype=”0″]
on Twitter at Twitter/MyLakeChamplain
on Pinterest at Pinterest/MyLakeChamplain